Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free Samples

To get a free sample of Fiber One Honey Cluster cereal and one Fiber One Oat and Chocolate bar and receive $5.00 worth of coupons click here . A great find thanks Freebies4moms

I just checked Walmart for samples yesterday and there we no new ones. I am glad I checked out beingfrugalisfabulous today because they have new ones available! I love getting these samples in the mail. Many of the samples I have received have been perfect to stick in the car or in our emergency packs.

Click or cut and paste this website to sign up for these free samples.
http://walmart.triaddigital.com/In-Stores-Now-free-samples.aspx

Playtex Gentle Glide tampons
Viva Paper towels (perfect for the car, I already used the last sample as "just in case incident" int the car.)

Nivea Body wash - This was not on the Walmart website, but I was able to link to it through beingfrualisfab website. It is a Walmart-offered sample

1 comment:

  1. I love the free samples! It makes it so nice for vacations. Especially when you are flying and not checking a bag. They are the perfect size for going through security. Once again...thanks

    ReplyDelete