Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shopping Trip 9

Safeway Shopping Trip

Safeway did have extra Sunday ad inserts at their store. Check both doors for the inserts, because my Safeway only had them on one side.

Also, I was able to use more than one coupon for the Nature Valley Granola Bars and the Bryer's Ice Cream. I asked an employee before I shopped if I had more than one in-store coupon if I could get 2 of the Bryers Ice Cream she said yes. (It says limit one, but the coupon in the fine print says limit one per coupon.) However, the cashier wasn't happy about giving me two, and told me "she wasn't supposed to, but would this time." So if you use more than one coupon good luck and I hope you get a friendly cashier.

1 box Lucky Charms and 3 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios
4 for $6.00 with in ad coupon
$1.00 Lucky Charms Coupon (coupon $.55, but my Safeway doubles up to $1)
$1.00 buy 3 GM cereals If you use the coupon from boxtops4education.com you can pay less than $1.00 per box.
FINAL PRICE: $1.00 each

6 boxes Nature Valley Granola Bars I was out of Granola Bars and was excited to stock up!
2 boxes Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
4 for $6.00 (used 2 instore coupons)
$.75 Internet coupons (used 2) Nature Valley Granola Bars
$.75 MC 5-31 SS
$.75 Internet coupon Betty Crocker fruit snacks
FINAL PRICE: $1.00 each

Bryers Ice Cream 1.5 qt store price $4.99
in-ad coupon $1.99
MC $1.00 buy 2 RP 5-17
Final Price: $1.50 each

Skippy Peanut Butter
in ad coupon $1.50
MC $.40 Valassis 4-5
Final Price $.70

Crystal Light 8 qts
mix and match $2.50
Internet coupons $2.00 buy 2
Final Price $1.50

Betty Crocker Cake Mix
mix and match $.79

CapriSun
mix and match sale $1.50 (Walmart $1.75)

Apple Juice
mix and match sale $1.50

Pork Loins boneless $1.69/lb
I got a 4lb package and will cut in half to make two dinners. 2 lbs is perfect recipe size for my crock-pot.

1 comment: