Tuesday, March 24, 2009

K-mart Shopping

I did go to K-mart Monday to check things out. The K-mart on 104th and (close to Washington) had signs in-store that said they were now accepting Internet coupons, but not for batteries or razors.

This is what I bought:
Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner 24 oz
Sale Price $2.00 after MC $.75
Final Price$.50

Secret Deodorant 2.9 oz
Sale Price $2.49 after MC $1.00
Final Price $.50

I did buy Red Zone Old Spice Deodorant, but had my kids with me and was distracted so I did my coupon buy 2 get $1.00 math wrong....and paid $3.00 for each deodorant. Which is similar to the Wal-mart price.

I think you could find more great deals at K-mart if you looked, but need to watch the prices before coupons to be sure your getting the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment