Sunday, March 22, 2009

K-mart Deals 3/22-2/29

Click Here for Coupon Rules for K-mart-this week K-mart is doubling coupons up to $2.00

MC = Manufacture coupon

SS = Smart Source and date found in paper

K-martPriceCoupons(doubled)Final Price
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 oz$2.00

MC $.75 SS 2-8

$.50
Lysol Bathroom Cleaners 22-40 oz$2.50MC $.75 SS 2-8$1.00

After reviewing the Sunday ad and matching up coupons, these are the only two items that came to good or great deals after coupons. I think you should be able to get other great deals, if you have coupons.

Just remember when your shopping use a list; it's not a good deal if you weren't planning to buy it. Or just because its double coupons you don't have to use a coupon because you have it or because the coupon is about to expire. There will be more great deals and more coupons coming next month. I am still debating over going or not, if I go I will do a post of what I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment