Sunday, March 14, 2010

Safeway

If you are looking for more Betty Crocker fruit snack $.50 buy 2 coupons, check out KingSoopers.com and go to the printable coupons. It looks like coupon.com has reached the limit, they still have the Nature Valley Granola Bars $.40 coupon (also have one at KingSoopers.com)

I went to Safeway on Saturday and was happy with the deals I got: (May post picture later, I just can't find the right cable to download the picture)

8 boxes of Quaker Oatmeal Squares (16 0z) $1.00 each (except used 1 coupon $1.00 off)

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 4 boxes $2.00 ($.50 each) did get a catalina for $2.50 off my next shopping trip. (I am going back for more Monday and Tuesday.)

Nature Valley Granola Bars 5 boxes $4.50 ($.90 each)

Honey Nut Cheerios 3 boxes $1.17 each

Rosarita Refried Beans 2 cans $.29 each

Barilla Pasta one box (free) coupon for $.55 off one box only doubles to sale price $.88)

Mott's Apple Juice $.99

No comments:

Post a Comment