Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shopping Trip 15

I noticed we were low on milk, or maybe that was just my excuse to go back to Albertson's today :)

I paid $6.21 before tax on my groceries today! 5 boxes of cereal 2 (2 Cheerios and 3 Cinnamon Toast Crunch),
2 gallons of milk,
5 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit snacks
Saturday's Trip:

I went into Albertson's Saturday and was surprised to find:

Now until September 6 you can get a catalina (the coupon that prints out at the register) at Albertson's that is good for your next shopping order. You have to be 3, 4, or 5 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks ($.79 on sale this week) and you get a catalina for $1.50, $2.50 or $3.50.

I had the $1.50 catalina from my Saturday shopping trip...and I add 2 coupons for Betty Crocker fruit snacks...I went in to get this amazing deal. I did do 2 transactions. 5 Fruit Snacks and 2 boxes of Cheerios (I also earned 20 box top rewards) I used 4 coupons and the before tax total was $3.55 and I received a $3.50 catalina off my next shopping trip. (Which just happened to be transaction #2). I bought milk and 3 boxes of cinnamon toast crunch used 2 coupons and the before tax total was $2.66.


Saturday's Shopping Trip:
Betty Crocker fruit snacks $.79 and I had a couple of coupons so the final price was $.39 for one box and $.54 for two boxes (plus earned a catalina for $1.50 off my next shopping trip!)

I did pick up General Mills Cereal 8 boxes for $1.00 each (using Internet and newspaper coupons $1.00 buy 2.)

Grapes were yummy too $.89/lb

2 comments: