Thursday, February 11, 2010

Email from Reader about King Sooper deals

This is an email I received from a reader, Brooke. She has some good info. about where to get coupons to use for the current King Soopers sales. Also, checkout the blogs she recommends below.

Hi! I just found your blog through a google search. I've tried to leave a couple of comments, but it never works. Anyway--I also live in Colorado and was excited to find a "bargain blog" based here. I just wanted to let you know some other great bargains I found at King Soopers (City Market where I live).

If you have a Safeway nearby, they have some amazing coupon books with some great coupons to use at King Soopers. (King Soopers will accept competitors' coupons.) There's a coupon for 75 cents off Philadelphia cream cheese and one for $1 off any Nabisco crackers. So...with the "buy 10 and save $5" deal going on, the cream cheese is only 24 cents and the crackers are 70 cents a box. You can pick up a few booklets and buy a few of those items. Plus--there's tons of other coupons in the booklet you may want to use!

Also--I look at a couple blogs based in Idaho and they have some great links for some other coupons to print off and use. There's a 75 cents off goldfish crackers coupon that I used (King Soopers doubles it up to a dollar--so, the crackers become free--actually a 12-cent money-maker). Also, they had a link for a buy one, get one free sobe lifewater that makes 2 of them 25 cents a piece. It's nice to have some cheap filler items to get to your 10 items! :) There was also a link for $1 off 2 capri-suns. That makes the capri-suns 87 cents a box--that's a pretty good deal! There were several other links to coupons for items that go along with this deal.

The two blogs I go to are:
www.thekrazycouponlady.com (click on the "Smith's" link on the left-hand side of the screen to pull up the posts that have the links I just mentioned. Smith's is a Kroger store that has the same "buy 10" deal going on--but, the prices vary a little with King Soopers.)

The other blog I go to is:
www.fabulesslyfrugal.com (Towards the bottom of the home page, there's a coupon for $1 off blue bunny ice-cream. That's on sale for $2.50 this week at King Soopers. So, it's only $1.50 for some yummy ice-cream! Gotta love that!)

Anyway--I hope that info is helpful and you can save a little more money! --Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment