Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weekly Deals

King Soopers still has their buy 10 items get $5.00 off this week. I was able to do 3 rewards in single transaction.

Last week I picked up 6 evaporated milk for free using the Sunday coupons. See Coupon list to find out where to find the coupons. Also, 4 boxes of 9 oz Cheez-its for $.25 each (see coupon list for coupons.)

I have used evaporated milk a lot this past year. I use it to replace milk in most my cooking; Cornbread, soups (instead of cream I use canned milk!), homemade breads and desserts. There are many ways to use evaporated milk and it is a great thing for your food storage. It is only good for about a year, so you do need to use it!

Albertson's has some great deals this week. I am going to buy 32 load Tide for $4.00 each (after promotion, but not including manufacture coupons.) Also, I will pick up some Pillsbury flour 5lbs for $1.00.

Happy Shopping this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment