Thursday, September 10, 2009

Coupon Update!

I have been keeping track of the coupons I have used over the last two months. Some shopping trips I use a lot and some trips I don't use any, but I am surprised of how it all adds up!

Since July 13, I have saved $72.52 using coupons!

Coupon clipping does take practice and discipline. Never use a coupon because its about to expire! Never use a coupon because its a great deal, but you won't really eat or use the item.
Try to match up coupons with store deals to maximize your savings!

If you print coupons off the computer make sure you only print coupons you are really going to use! Otherwise your not saving money, but spending money using up your paper and ink!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the great information! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete