Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shopping Trip 1

I normally don't go to all three stores, but today I did. I also did buy milk, eggs, poduce, and a few other items other than listed below, but I wanted to share with you what I bought that were good and great deals.

My combined King Sooper's and Safeway trip

King Sooper's
With the mix and match sale I stocked up on Salsa for $1.00 each after coupons, Ro*tel for $0.49 each no coupon needed, and Cream Cheese for $0.79 each. Also, I got Strawberries $0.99 for a 16 oz tub.

Safeway
Okay you caught me! Your Diet Coke 4 12 packs for $7.99 I had to make a special trip. Lucky it is just right across the street from King Sooper's so I don't feel too guilty like I was "running around town" spending gas money to save grocery money. While I was their I conveniently got my 4 boxes of crackers for $0.67 each. That was after I used two coupons.

Albertson's
With Superbowl Sunday we had to get the must have $2.99/lb Tyson hot wings from Albertson's. We love these, and look forward to buying more to freeze and enjoy them again during March Madness when Albertsons' reduces the price. While I was there I did pick up my 5 boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese for $2.50. That makes it $0.50 a box! Which makes it a good deal, so I bought two! The bonus is with the in-store coupon, I also got two free Tombstone frozen pizzas. My kids are going to love that for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment